Meet Scamp! This scrappy soul was being subjected to the worst of the worst: a bath. And he was not having any of it. So in an attempt to jump to freedom he overestimated his abilities and landed hard on his front leg. His mom was shocked and terrified as she rushed him to the hospital, only to discover that he had badly fractured his little leg. As a caregiver, she knew she could not afford the surgery on her own. Fortunately, Spring Valley Animal Medical Hospital partnered with FACE to get this tenacious little guy the emergency surgery he needed!