Meet Sam! Sam had a bad habit if chewing on pretty much everything, so when his ‘pet parents’ noticed that Sam was not eating, they knew something was wrong. They immediately took their fur-baby to the veterinarian, and as it turned out, Sam had swallowed some plastic and needed an emergency surgery to remove it. With twins on the way and two kids at home already, the cost of the surgery was  something Sam’s owners just could not afford. Thankfully, FACE was able to help Sam get the surgery he needed to save his life, and now he is back to being the best friend of his ‘brother,’ pictured here. Special thanks to our generous donors who make success stories like this possible!