Meet Nalu! This beautiful little girl was recently bitten by a rattlesnake in her backyard. Rattlesnake bites are highly dangerous and are often fatal without antivenin. Being an international student with a very limited budget, Nalu’s dad didn’t know how he was going to come up with the money to pay for the almost $3,000 cost of antivenin. Thankfully, he applied for a grant and together with ABC Veterinary Hospital​ we were able to get Nalu her treatment! Now she’s back to her happy self. Just look at that smile! 😄