Meet Billy! After a week of vomiting and lethargy, Billy was finally diagnosed with a foreign body obstruction: he had swallowed something that he could not pass. His owner, a single working mother, was devastated when she found out that Billy would need a surgery to remove the object in order to recover. She had spent all that she could on Billy, and could not afford the entire cost of the surgery he needed to save his life. Thankfully, her veterinarian referred her to FACE, who with their help was able to fund for Billy’s emergency treatment. As it turned out, Billy had swallowed some yarn!