After being bitten by a snake, little Brownie was rushed to Veterinary Specialty Hospital, where he started seizing and went into shock. The Chihuahua mix needed emergency care, which his family could not afford. With help from FACE, Brownie was able to receive necessary anti-venom and recovered nicely in the ICU; eventually going home to his happy owners.
‘We would like to send an extended ‘Thank you’ to everyone at Veterinary Specialty Hospital for their miraculous services rendered in Brownie’s recovery. He now runs, plays, barks, and snores like before his snake bite accident in August. We also appreciate the help from FACE to ensure his recovery process’ –The Jacobs Family