At only 6-months-old, Beast already has a history of chewing on things! When his parents noticed their little guy was sick and unable to keep any food or water down, they rushed him to the emergency hospital. After x-rays, it was confirmed that Beast had ingested a foreign object that would need to be surgically removed. Beast Boy’s parents reached out to FACE for assistance in paying for his emergency care. Who could say no to this adorable face?! We’re so happy we could help Beast and his family!